I don't mean to be negative, but who ever decided that you have to click on the + to add more than one of the same item to the item market was just terrible. Clicking on the + 250 times (since if you can't list more than 250 of the same item because the market doesn't recognize any more) is nothing more than tedious. I've enjoyed all the updates, but this one has a rating of -1000 out of 10. You guys should fix this to allow players to select the number of items they wish to sell rather than have us click on the + 100's of times.
Thank you.
Gladion20[1832984] · #2
I kinda of think it use to be you had to list them individually, I seem to remember listing a whole bunch of jackets one by one by one, so I like the + option if my memory is correct. If it's faulty, then well..it still doesn't bother me.
I believe it is supposed to make you want to purchase a Bazaar.. But this is potentially un-necessary kinda heavy load on the server.. I think they should re-think it. :s
Rating can't be -1000 out of 10. That's a very silly scale. -1 out of 10 would demonstrate an exaggerated disdain for the change. 0/10 would be in keeping with your chosen scale. I agree, buy a bazaar to fix your problem.
It's no additional load on the server at all - each item you add to the item market requires a separate listing to be generated anyway, regardless whether the interface lets you add them in bulk by specifying a number or not.