Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New year!

Started by DOG_SOLDIER [1505500] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 210 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
29
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

DOG_SOLDIER [1505500]

happy new year guys hope you all had a good 2014 and 2015 is even better. whats your torn related new years resolution then guys?

mine will be to stop losing all my money in the casino haha
Capac [1540341]

Happy New Year to all Torn players...new years resolution, I don't go there cos I never keep em [:smiley:] at least I'm honest [:tired:]
WIT_KAT [1641178]

Happy New Year everyone... My Torn resolution is to learn the ins and outs of being in a Faction so I can be a good member... I'm new at Faction stuff... Wish me success everyone...

KAT
Arauna [1639263]

Happy New Year everyone! May it be your best year ever! I don't make resolutions but cheers to those of you who do!
BubbaJoe [908323]

Happy New Years everyone, still 2.5 hours till new year here. I hope everyone finds their fantasy here, damn been playing the game for 6 + years, and even my wife knows I am the boss.
1306498 [1306498]

my torn resolution is to pump myself up enough to beat scrooge down by myself with one full energy bar. booyah! it'll happen! am i right?! [:cool:]