7 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Most-liked replies
flufffy[494285]
· 1 likes · Events are kept back that far? He's 864 days old.
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · Not through Torn itself outside of secretary and admin logs and I'd be surprised if staff would get those for you as it's information that you should really know yourself xP You could ask I suppose... worst case is they …
Not through Torn itself outside of secretary and admin logs and I'd be surprised if staff would get those for you as it's information that you should really know yourself xP You could ask I suppose... worst case is they just say that they won't retrieve those for you... but if they do give them then great news for you!
Your only other option would be to go through your paypal/GC records/emails/financial statements etc...
As bogie says the only real way to find out would be to look at banking statements/paypal records and find out manually, torn itself doesn't give out this information for a few reasons, i'm to guess laws like data protection act 1998 would be one of those reasons
I'm talking about the OP. He was 864 days old so checking events to find out how much he has donated didn't seem like an option. I wasn't talking about the example from surgeongeneral.