Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Award progress and trigger.

Started by Caretaker [1690670] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Caretaker [1690670]

I recently just started using Frontline fitness and in the past 2 days I've gone from 800k to 1mil, I just reached 1mil strength and I went to the awards page as I always do when reaching the point where I should receive a merit and it usually triggers however it has not triggered.

I also noticed as I've been going towards 1mil the progress did not show up as I believe it should.

I have been on Xanax effect throughout the time of this so I'm not sure if the progress has ever shown up so this may be the cause.

I have been using my laptop, IPad and new computer(clearing cookies wouldn't have any effect) and it has been the same throughout. I have been using Firefox, IE and Safari.
Caretaker [1690670]

Ah, that makes sense, but I find that a bit confusing, instead of tracking things like rank and level which will always show up you could track honours, would be a lot more useful for merit hunters.

I apologise if I have wasted anyone's time.