Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flower running?

Started by Chuckles22 [1862749] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Chuckles22 [1862749]

Ok, excuse my ignorance on the matter.
New to flower running but I'm told it's a money maker once you hit lvl15.
How much to people buy complete sets for and are you better just selling the expensive flowers like peony or cherry blossoms individually or selling the complete sets through trading?
Any general advice towards flower running would be awesome, thanks guys!
Rockem [1639350]

watch the flower thread and stick to running to argentina or uk..if nothing there hawaii is next best..stick to those three for most bang for your buck.

Buy a large suitcase when you can.
Rent a Pi with and air strip when you can
Also look at some peacefull factions with a higher cumber rating
Maybe a cruise line job too if you are really wanting to get into it.
Dravid [1845060]

Personally, I don't collect full sets and then sell them, I just focus on what is the most profitable for the time involved and sell them on my bazaar (not just flowers but plushies as well). At present I'm mainly focussing on the UK or Argentina cos that allows me to not waste nerve/energy.

Keep in mind that you get merits for travelling to a destination 50 times.
teamXDR [1850816]

Top paying for travel time are in this order;


China
UAE
Japan
UK
Argentina

I use Travel Run (http://travelrun.torncentral.com/flowers.php) to see if there is at least 4k in stock within the last 1-2 hours before I depart Torn (using jet on PI). If you don't have a PI yet, I'd make sure there is at least 6k or so. Also, a large suitcase, can be purchased on market or in Hawaii can allow you to carry more items as well as faction perks. I sell the flowers as soon as I get back to Torn in my Bazaar. While in the air you cannot be mugged, but once you land, in Torn or overseas you can. So you can make safe travel by planning.
Chuckles22 [1862749]

Well that was fantastic, did not expect such a positive response! Thanks guys, I'll be saving for my PI and doing the math shortly!