technically you are correct ... 3 dongs at 4 inches each = 12 inches.
Most Money
Started by BeggerStager [1796898] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
technically you are correct ... 3 dongs at 4 inches each = 12 inches.
Just won the daily dime,
this is the most most money I have ever had all must bow down to me!
u must b veri prod nao
You are my lord.
Do you get the merit?
yes. the merit is won by either the daily,weekly, or monthly lottery.
*goes to buy loads of daily dime tickets*
I tried that, it'll take a few months. It's easier to just buy a win in the weekly if you want the merit.
I was only trying to get it for about a month!
Buying a win in the weekly won't always work hence why I just stuck with the daily dime!
I'd check the exact odds but I'm stuck in the hosp on a xanax OD due to Sfaks :P. Daily dime was too much effort so I bought in for the merit. Of course you're right there's no guarantee but the odds are better!
I found that most days it fluctuated between 600k and 1 mil pot and if you put in 75 tickets
You have between a 1.25% and 0.75% chance,
it only went up to higher amounts during the weekend I found!
Daily dime takes around 74 days in a cruise line agency (stacking 125 tokens per day) for about a 50% chance to win.
148 days = ((125*148)+300)/(9,458.7777+(125*148)+300)
= 66.5%
where 9,458.7777 is the average total tickets for the past 9 daily dimes and 300 is 2 daily casino refills + 2 points casino refills.
should never keep that much on hand you just get mugged.
I always have 50-100 mill on hand incase I see a good deal for bulk items. like fhcs, or some cheap dps
if you have to go to your vault and get the cash then by the time your back its gone
how do you do this spend 2b to risk 50% chance at the merit. Sounds like my kind of gamble.
I don't consider the weekly lottery a gamble, wrote a guide on it before. Technically it's gambling but I like to think of it as a positive investment opportunity.
I guess I am middle class... but my wallet pretty much stays empty... Even for upkeep... I just let it go in the negative and catch it up ever so often back to zero...
KAT
Nova [1796966]
In federal jail for 999 days
Account marked for deletion
There are probably more legit, active daily players with more than $1b than without nowadays. Rich probably starts at 50-100bil and goes up from there. Yes there are trillionaires, sif was famously fedded years ago for having a trillion on hand as ched originally thought anybody with that much cash was hacking the site. He's not the only one with that kind of cash.
Agreed, 1b isn't even a significant sum anymore.