If anyone is any good with HTML coding and scaling it so it stays the same for different resolutions please could you message me and I'll give you more details :)
Many thanks.
Idol
what's up
tbh i can do html/5 etc but there are online tools/software which turns html/5 into a WYSIWYG interface making life much easier
lol u could just look look it up online like on search engines if ur lost in codes. It could help but make sure its the right codes otherwise it won't work with what ur trying to do.
If it's a webpage no canvas or anything just use css to size as a % rather than px. Or I think you can now base sizing off view port. Google and w3 schools is your friend.
Whenever I am programming and need a reminder I use: www.tizag.com, if you're trying to learn something HTML or CSS related this site has a lot of good tutorials.
I'd suggest that rather trying to make it look the same on different browsers, you make it responsive so that elements resize, and move about depending on the screen. A good little example is the website I've linked to below, resize your browser and you'll notice it reduces the information you see at once so that the information that is there is displayed nicely.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/
The best site I have ever found that helps you to learn HTML/HTML5/CSS/JavaScript/ect. has been...www.w3schools.com
That site I have used to teach myself Web Development and it has worked like a charm. I reference that site and swear by it with every single problem I have had so far. It's been a lifesaver.
tbh i just google it all it will probably be there
and the w3cschools work too. I did html css coding worked well if u dont know the codes u just go there and it gives examples of what it can be
Google has some useful info on responsive web design too:
https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/layouts/rwd-fundamentals/index?hl=en