Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Phantom trade / Missing cash

Started by Backdoor_Betty [195437] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Backdoor_Betty [195437] ×1

Backdoor_Betty [195437]

Hello,

Last night I removed 22M from my company at 6:57:09 (event below) and then immediately started a trade with -Boxer [1814924]. I added the cash and he and I got talking and I forgot about it until today.

Today the money is still gone and I have no record of the trade.

Thanks,
-Pj

03/01/20156:57:09 AMPhatjack has withdrawn $22,000,000 from the company funds.

Mentions: Backdoor_Betty [195437]

Backdoor_Betty [195437]

Nothing; new trade showing. Last night trade still missing. Cash still missing.


Last trade listed as : Htr Trade completed - 29/12/14 - 7:19:17 PM