Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NBA 2K15

Started by H1RO [1421489] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Miller [238240]

The career mode was pretty fun for me. It got annoying when your teammates do not pass the ball though.

Any tip to fix that?
oathy [130997]

Only way I've found it to change to a better teammate oriented team... I'm on my 3rd season, joined up with the Rockets..

They have Harden and Joakim Noah... I can count on one hand how many times they pass me the ball during any one game... and I'm the starting point guard.

Magic were a lot better to play with because they moved the ball more frequently.
H1RO [1421489]

it depends on the situation mate... just try to be a better team mate and you will get their trust in passing the ball... :)
Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer

You can of course call for the ball as well, when I am in a spot where I am open I get a bit indignant, also, if a guy isnt getting me the ball appropriately, I tend to call them out on social media. I have played on 2 dif teams now where they end up with Moe Williams playing alot of minutes, I want to choke that guy out routinely