How many Items can one find in the city per day? I'm asking this because I found 5 items within the last 2 hours and I'm wondering if this is normal.
Finding Items
Started by deathtonatar [983774] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
How many Items can one find in the city per day? I'm asking this because I found 5 items within the last 2 hours and I'm wondering if this is normal.
It just depends how long it's been since ur last search and how high your awareness is. Some people are lucky some aren't your just a luck one
The items accumulate in the city, you probably didn't pick up some items before.
I don't think there's a set amount of items that you can get per day.
I believe it's a small chance of an item being generated when you click links in the city (maximum 2 chances per hour or so).
Once the item is generated, you just have to go to the map and pick it up. If you didn't, it will stay there and you'd still have other chances for other items to be generated and added later on.
R+ !
really helped ;)
Does these Items worth it ?
The Items are random some are valuable and helpful others aren't you just gotta be lucky