Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

interests

Started by Woapalanne [287045] on in Hobbies & Interests.

18 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Woapalanne [287045]

Since I do not see a religion/spirituality forum, I'll use interests instead. The reason I am agnostic and choose not to define god is because it is my sincere belief that we can all be gods someday. So when we resent God and assign negative attributes to God in essence we resent ourselves and are assigning negative attributes to ourselves. This is my agnostic occult viewpoint.
Woapalanne [287045]

And to be honest, I'd rather pass through this slave of a physical existence in peace and not be further abused by family, the church, the government, or backstabbers claiming to be friends. If most of you had an emotional intelligence anywhere near as close to me, not saying I'm the smartest in the world, but I am a very rare case, you would find it hard to subject yourself to most people too unless you want to be sychophant.
Woapalanne [287045]

Then to top it all off they want to practice rational emotive therapy on me, like I don't know what that is. Like I don't realize that anger is natural response to injustice, and how you respond to it is what determines whether it is healthy or not!
Woapalanne [287045]

It's not like I wanted to be the harbinger of doom. I now feel like it's a responsibility. I may not have an ounce of Jewish blood in me, but my last name is Hebrew for Laughter and I will get my laughter when all these antisemetic, god hater, narcissist see my scythe and I see the terror in their eyes right before I cut their cord.
Woapalanne [287045]

You see, my genetic father made a grave mistake, and that's how I wound up here. I had no choice but to investigate. You don't drop LSD on embryos in the name of science, especially when you don't have a full understanding of the scientific method.
Woapalanne [287045]

You realize, this is the biggest problem that I have with some entities in this world. That they go into various realities and do whatever they want to other beings, come back here, and think that they can escape justice!
Woapalanne [287045]

UnknownElement, are you against free speech? You do realize I've made reference to two very serious coats of arms now right? A couple families decided to stay friends when they came over here and realized this place wasn't any better than where they left and in some cases even worse, and that's who I came about. Trust In Us and Brave In Difficulties.
Woapalanne [287045]

To the Canadian that gave me a hard time at the border, I had nothing but good intentions in being there and I am not like my father, I will not curse against Queen Elizabeth.
Woapalanne [287045]

What happened was, either out of a misunderstanding or a deliberate vendetta, the customs officer misrepresented how much money I had on me. Which made me get rejected at the border, and considering that I was robbed in Orlando on my up there and had my credit and debit cards stolen, I stopped in dallas and made a withdrawal, I didn't have access to money when you rejected me and forced me to come back the next day. You then asked me if you could count my money. I would have let you do that the night before!
Woapalanne [287045]

Do you know why I had so much seroquel at the border? Do you honestly think it's anything other than sensory deprivation, a form of torture, to prescribe someone 400mg of that 2 times a day?
Woapalanne [287045]

And Just for those that question my honor, know this, I have sealed my membership in the Order of the Arrow and was also a Chapter Chief of same organization. :) There are people who know my true nature. Where it says, Oh my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my Country, it does not mean the government. When it comes to scout law, my number one Obedience is to God. Not the church, government, or anything that contradicts God.
FlameAlchemist [1928050]

But to take this thread seriously, what do you mean by lower case gods? Like being eternal, very intelligent, being able to walk througj walls and an overall heightened sense of existence?