https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkahLiE0BsE
There are a lot of things that come into factor when finding items. In this video I just show you how to find items faster (easier) What I didn't mention in the video is that you must first find an item for this to be accomplished. But, once you find an item, you will see items that you must have passed or looked over. I recommend having 2 tabs open for this, one highlighted and one just to pick up the items so you don't lose the special highlight you do in the video. When you come across a highlighted item DO NOT CLICK ON IT ON YOUR MAIN MAP, rather open the city page in a new tab in your browser tab (it will automatically be zoomed into your current location), note where the item is on your "main" (highlighted) map and locate it / pick it up in the second map you have open in the other tab.
-The most obvious one, the more merits, the higher chance you have (most recommend 7 but i've had 6 and had no problem finding a bunch of items)
-Clicking on pages from the city link, so actually hitting city first and then the place you want to go is gonna allow more items to pop up
-The amount of happinness affects how many items you can find. (The more happy you are, the more you find)
-Having a glow stick is a confirmed item from torn that helps your awareness
-praying everyday/donating can give you (luck) from the diety I guess (idk why but I read that on a lot of forums)
-when your going through torn, click city before you go to the place you are going (more items spawn this way)
-There are drugs that help you find more items. (lsd: massive awareness increase, blah blah blah, other bonuses, blah)
-(read this on forums,. dont know if its true,) Reaching 1k karma (forum likes) you get the ability to one click find all items in city.. I would really like that lol. Sooo.. you know, karma this post up? THANKS [:smiley:]
Hope this helps, please reply if you have any questions :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkahLiE0BsE
There are a lot of things that come into factor when finding items. In this video I just show you how to find items faster (easier) What I didn't mention in the video is that you must first find an item for this to be accomplished. But, once you find an item, you will see items that you must have passed or looked over. I recommend having 2 tabs open for this, one highlighted and one just to pick up the items so you don't lose the special highlight you do in the video. When you come across a highlighted item DO NOT CLICK ON IT ON YOUR MAIN MAP, rather open the city page in a new tab in your browser tab (it will automatically be zoomed into your current location), note where the item is on your "main" (highlighted) map and locate it / pick it up in the second map you have open in the other tab.
-The most obvious one, the more merits, the higher chance you have (most recommend 7 but i've had 6 and had no problem finding a bunch of items)
-Clicking on pages from the city link, so actually hitting city first and then the place you want to go is gonna allow more items to pop up
-The amount of happinness affects how many items you can find. (The more happy you are, the more you find)
-Having a glow stick is a confirmed item from torn that helps your awareness
-praying everyday/donating can give you (luck) from the diety I guess (idk why but I read that on a lot of forums)
-when your going through torn, click city before you go to the place you are going (more items spawn this way)
-There are drugs that help you find more items. (lsd: massive awareness increase, blah blah blah, other bonuses, blah)
-(read this on forums,. dont know if its true,) Reaching 1k karma (forum likes) you get the ability to one click find all items in city.. I would really like that lol. Sooo.. you know, karma this post up? THANKS [:smiley:]
Hope this helps, please reply if you have any questions :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkahLiE0BsE