Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City Watch

Started by Beaudacious449 [1876126] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Beaudacious449 [1876126]

I paid 50 points and downloaded the"city watch" shortcut/icon/program. When I first loaded it I entered my ID and password in the appropriate places. So I had a popup in my screen that notified me of events and messages, etc. going on in the game, and also provided a way to enter the game with the proper signin information. The first night I closed the popup (I didn't want the screach going on all night) and when in the morning I clicked on the shortcut/icon the popup would not popup. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it, right clicking on the shortcut and left clicking on open, open as administrator, and any and all things that I could think of. The only way that I can get on the game is to go to my favorites and click on "Torn". I could have done a lot of other things with the 50 points but this sounded pretty cool.. Another good idea that doesn't work. Thanks to all.....Beau