Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking Bug - Error Page Comes Up

Started by Bueno_Excelente [34014] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Bueno_Excelente [34014]

Was in the middle of an attack when I got this:

[image: i.imgur.com]

The URL displayed in the address bar was http://www.torn.com/loader2.php?sid=attackTest, and I couldn't load any other Torn pages until the attack timed out. Reloading would just default to that link, as did forced reloading and an attempt to relog.

The "attack timed out" message I got afterwards in Events brings up an error message that looks like this: http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1acc6e195794d7fec12f14f1ec6d7427.
Bueno_Excelente [34014]

For the record, I had checked for existing bugs. The other posts went up whilst I was getting the screenshot uploaded & typing out this post.