14 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Most-liked replies
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 1 likes · i havent found a ton of music on there, but there is about a million elliott smith live shows which makes me very happy
hey did you guys see this?? 2k+ games that we (well some of us) used to rock out to in the 90s. there are some real classics on here. i have had trouble loading a few but for the most part they are working pretty awesome.
what are your fav games on the list?? which are the most nostalgic. i was pumped to see Catacombs 3D and Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold on the list. i played these games at like 6 or 7 years old. really takes me back.
Sweet that worked. Also can't believe how many of these I've played, feels like more than I haven't, I never realized. Can't say I've ever played "sexonix" though lol
Thanks for sharing this, there are a lot of neat games on there. Although a few do not seem to be working, and some tend to freeze up if you change the window.
The problem with those games on there many of them you can not save, you can complete that game in a couple of hours I think 56 minutes if you have played it a bunch of times before and you know what to do. not being able to save makes it tough because you can die a lot.