Could we have Masters courses.
could be structured in a manner that you would need a combination of two completed bachelors in order to begin the masters.
for example
Masters of Biotechnology
required bachelors
biology & Computer science
Masters in Law: Civil & Criminal Law
required bachelors
Law and General studies
Master in Combat Arts
required bachelors
Combat Training and History
to make it challenging you can make it most costly to pursue these degrees but added bonuses.
using the Biotechnology degree as an example.
you would have access to your own lab, or able to construct your own lab.
you could use the lab like how one would us the personal computer to make viruses. In the lab you would be able to fuse two items together ( such as epinephrine and melatonin). no hundred percent chance for it to work as they could fail as well.
Lots of Potential for developing new game play options as we currently have 12 courses available.
Would be cool to see the more options for older players.. R+
What about a masters in physics that could provide a small increase in aircraft speed.
A masters in chemistry could improve forgery via better ink technology.
as someone who is close to finishing all the education courses, I would love to see opportunities to continue improving in various aspects in the game through education courses.
might as well add a doctorate
Bump
If you went down this path the length of the course would have to be sufficiently long to prohibit people getting a masters in an qualification equivalent time to get a bachelor.
Having a learning period of 6 months might sound extreme, but it would give people something to work towards.
Hank
Bump
agree more courses
Nice idea with a lot of potential Rated R+
I know I am probably a newborn, compared to some of the ancients here. But when I saw the educations. My mind immideatly decided this course.
Biology bachelor -> Psychology bachelor -> Self defense bachelor -> Health and Fitness bachelor -> Sport science bachelor.
Hoped I could find a master education, combining all those bachelors in a portion of the game, that unlocks after a certain level. Also I imagined how those studies would probably compliment the medical job tree.
i too join,.
Awesome!
Rated+