Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tablet

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Technology.

10 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Jobby [1640111]

....just on the off chance someone has one...

I'm finally retiring my trusty lenova smarttab 7 inch. I was thinking about buying a kindle fire HD, the 7 inch version. They're kinda cheap and I was wondering what kind of experience anyone else had had?

It'll be mainly used as an e reader...and the odd movie
Jobby [1640111]

I ended up with a Kindle Fire HD 7 inch.....very impressed, although considering rooting and installing a non amazon android version