Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arma 2 (not 3) and the DayZ mod

Started by PerryDetroit [1879736] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
PerryDetroit [1879736]

DayZ was a masterpiece, but its foundation into Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead made it hard to play. I, humility aside, loved Arma 2, but even as a veteran Operation Arrowhead gamer I still find its controls confusing and at times redundant. Missions are interesting and the piece-by-piece voice over system were outstanding, however, it's always been the controld that killed the fun.

What do you hate about Arma 2?
kyle8048 [488020]

Arma 2 missions, wasteland, dayz mod. I literally spent thousands of hours on it. Even just messing around in the armoury with friends.
John_R [1876363]

I have been playing Arma 3 Chernarus Wasteland quite a bit, very enjoyable, Cherno so much better on A3!



https://forums.arma.su/forum/main-category/main-forum/17995-ws-launcher-beta