Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

adventure time

Started by Sighberi [1858760] on in TV & Movies.

12 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

CatHead [1581564]

I f**king love adventure time. It's absolutely genius. I wish that episodes were longer but I guess that their being short means there can be more of them.

Finn and Jake are heroes, no doubt about it. They have brilliant voices, cute animation and they're well designed to the point that a 5 year old would like them as well as a 25 year old.
Gungrave [470221]

watched a few episodes and didn't like it

seems like another poorly made kids cartoon but at least its better than crap like spongebob squarepants since all that lil sponge does is dumb shit you would see on an episode of Ren and Stimpy
Sighberi [1858760]

Yeah I think theres a lot of subliminal messaging though. But I freaking love it. Regular show is fun too. But adventue time? Always a deeper meaning, some good life lessons as well.
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

So I'm late to the party, but I love Adventure Time. On its most basic level I feel like it's a cartoon made for anyone. Though it is a "kids" show I feel as though it has such a huge appeal to adults as well. It's an adult cartoon without the adult humor. It's entertaining as hell and really doesn't seem to get stale.