Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave this please

Started by GhetoSmoker [1644039] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
GhetoSmoker [1644039]

Just wondering when I bust myself out of jail if I'm getting crime experience? Also follow up question , if I fail a self bust do I lose CE?

Thanks in advance,
GS
David [132845]

I'd like to think you're right, but if self-busts aren't counting as busts (and I did check this), how could it occur?
GhetoSmoker [1644039]

Thanks for all the replies , hope someone can give some sort of definite answer. Even after reading that other thread it seems alot of people are split on whether or not it actually does give any CE.