Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVEYARD

Started by CastleQueen [1735522] on in Graveyard.

41 replies · 368 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

CastleQueen [1735522] ×1

BearFist [1872970]

What happens if u bet all ur hard earned cash and it all get blown because u made the mistake of takin some geniuses advice on which team tl bet on... Trust me when I say this, DO NOT BET!

send me cash xD
Foez [1799796]

Eh, don't do it. Not worth it, especially if you lose and you're out of everything, even if you do come back. Having no/ less money would suck. I wouldn't advise it. Save your pennies, even if you do quit. You're right it sounds much better in the heat of the moment, but in the end, nah. Why not just stay? :)
Dracin [1775106]
Bristol F.C. vs. Doncaster Rovers

Bet on Bristol to win.


Should be a relatively easy win for Bristol, considering their form (W8, D1, L1 in last 10), and Doncaster in only average form. And a 1.8 multiplier on that ain't half bad :)
STL [1874793]

hehe darcin u are a brave man like me i lost 100m past month, considering im a new player its good money :). but i think like i said before 80% bristol wins. feel the adrenalin baby :)
Turboshiz [1873296]

Go balls deep for Bristol. If you're not first you're last!

PS. Find a new hobby if you're serious about quitting. All you've got to do is keep yourself busy for a while until you forget about Torn. Then this will just be a thing of the past.
miro [1689701]

Simple don't do it. If you lose your just taking more hard earned dollars out of the economy. Ched will be laughing at you hard. Don't give in to the evil leader. Just think of how much time you spent earning your way. Y not just bank it if your gonna come back anyway. All of that hard earned money to be wasted because of 1 bad day? If I were you I would just log back in every 3 months to rebank and hey if u decide to come back early, your set! If your just bored send an app to our faction and have some fun.
JaneTheRipper [1876433]

invest in... me, the bet shall be on whether I scam u or not, if I send u back I win, If I dont u win, lol
that's how stupid investing on any team is.. I'm afraid u'll lose money, it's better to invest in stock market, atleast u'll get back something