I just came online had 38/40 Nerve. Stole 3 cars, all 3 crime were successful than you drop my natural nerve to 35? Why I didn't fail....
Natural Nerve
Started by BigBoi [1638890] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I just came online had 38/40 Nerve. Stole 3 cars, all 3 crime were successful than you drop my natural nerve to 35? Why I didn't fail....
Before respo I had natural 45 for months, since respo it's just gone down hill, and seem impossible to gain it back. Don't know whats going on
There's often a delay from the time you fail a crime to when your nerve bar drops. You've heen jailed twice today and 21 times in a month.