Ah unlucky, I ended -40M haha but was fun
New Players' Live Guide: Money + Stats
Started by YNMK [1877410] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ah unlucky, I ended -40M haha but was fun
I was just playing with profits so I wasn't bothered earlier. When I lost it it was a bit tough, was gonna play a 40m. But then I decided, I ain't some billionaire and I sure as hell don't want to get zeroed and have to start earning cash again so I quit :P
Still need the honour though. got 30 wins i think.
haha like you couldn't make it back in a day or two :P
Already done.
Waiting for someone to come online and take the jail coin off me. then I'll be worth around 250m+.
Would be 275m if I had the rr cash lol but eitherways no loss is good with me.
Almost hitting dat billion: Bazaar income:$684,309,990
Love coins perfect time to restart I say.
Well this is pretty insane. Well done.
My networth is probably like 300m but only cos I found astat enhansor before respo.
I like some of the things you've done.
Didn't realise there was so much potential trading these coins though
He has more at the moment :D
Go Go Go!!!
Who is faster....
Kyle or YNMK.
Prolly YNMK because he could really really benefit of those coins. The hype & super deals are harder now.
I'm afraid it's just about helping new players now so I'll still be updating this but changing it accordingly.
I have almost hit a billion in just 5 days due to huge profits in coins as well as winning a Boxing Gloves.
Even if I don't consider the boxing gloves, I'm still making 150m min from coins daily, so the race is over. I'll prolly be at 2+bn when kyle hits 1.
I think it would be interesting to have a live guide of stat growth, both battle and working.
This could be done by someone who resets and gets someone to give them their money + items back as the only thing being examined is how many stats you can get in as little time as possible.
This is interesting too though :) Nice work ++
Nah this is much more interesting, ways to make decent money as a noob. Stats are pure mathematically really
I could do that along with this, I have made enough money. Of course yeah, I can't use FHCs daily, but xanax + booster training and everything i can do.
Just don't know if I want to go on showing around my stats to everyone the whole time.
Before anyone starts sending me hate mail or the down-vote train, please note I actually think this guide has the potential to help out a lot of newer players, much more so than the in game tutorial if there's more detail involved. As newer players are not adequately "trained" to use the forums/wiki on a constant basis to find answers to their own questions for such a player driven community. That being said....
I know I'll probably get downvotes for this, but I have to be devil's advocate here: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the success of this guide pretty much hinge on the past few days of hype on the Coin Market?
As of now this thread reads like those found in Achievements/ epeen flexing/bragging section. If someone other than you can't replicate these results, while impressive in its own right, is not really a guide.
For example if you were to start over again, after the price of coins have stabilized, it would be much harder making 30m+ a day prior to being level 10+, and without playing the market for 3 or more hours on average per day. It boils down to do you want the guide to cater to the the average player? or someone who solely plays the markets and sorta has an idea of how to play auctioneer.
I'll acknowledge the premise of the guide is to show how important it is to take advantage of the current trend/ hype in the market, but basically someone reading this after the fact will obtain nearly no use out of it past day 2 of your log simply due to the fact the coin market should have crashed/stabilized by then unless its 100% guaranteed easy to find people dumb enough to sell you coins via trade for far less than market/bazaar price.(i.e. crazy flips of 10m+ per item)
Although I could be totally wrong and coins could skyrocket up another +50m, basing a guide around such a lucrative / short lived trend, seems to me like a strategy like saying "oh just win the lottery/bookie and you'll be set" or "don't start playing until an event rolls out for easy money, ect. too much RNG/luck involved to base one's success on in my opinion.
You could expand more on how to store money early on for new players with the purpose of being detailed as a new player will not know anything about the game (how many point to sell at a time, when to sell, avg price, why, ect?), how to spot these so called "collectors" (i.e. you've mailed over 300 people) so is it just luck? or just a numbers game?, which items are worth flipping, Why should a new player join a Sweet Shop, are you saving your merits?.
I'm sure as I type this you are still working on your first 31 days, walkthrough to making 1 BN+ with decents stats, but yeah more details should help out a new player, as well as options outside of the current all in coin market.
As far as showing your stats goes, in my opinion that depends on how many times you get mugged for making a thread like this. If it's something to worry about then yeah you probably shouldn't, but honestly hiding stats in this game does almost nothing unless you are really worried about being mugged by low age players, have a stalker, or in a theater to prevent stat spies.
I agree with everything you've said except for the part where you hurt my ego :P Kidding xD
I haven't updated the logs since 2 days because I realize only posting logs is of no use and not much help so I'm gonna modify it and post about different things, a different section for awards, one for earning money and everything like that.
About the stats, if I decide to go open about it, I think stats would be made into a separate guide completely as this already had a lot to cover and over there we can possibly have suggestions and stuff too.
The ego part was, your figures are terrible. 30m in a day is easy. I made 30m from 20m on day 2 WITHOUT coins.
With coins, I make 200m a day. That's it. Had to clarify my awesomeness :P
But I totally agree with you on all aspects that this guide must be designed in such a way that it can aid all new players.
If I wanted to brag, I could go to achievements or create something in FnG.
I'll work on it.
Good too see can you give me some trading tips as I dont know much and never make much from trading
This pretty much. It's why most of us are here at least
Great idea an great documentation in the guide R++ from me =)
Is it too late to join on facebook and get the bonuses If i'm already Level 4?
Nope, can still do it.