Can you guys tell me a bit about this faction maybe, i was really young when they were big so just wanna know and share your opinions about them.
ELF
Started by Lethal_lesnar [1845836] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 140 / 140 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 140
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Herodotus [1670169]
· 9 likes ·
Since this thread seems to keep going somehow... ELF, as I believe has already been said, came from the same generation as Calculated, Trigger Happy, and LS; small to mid sized factions (At the time) depending more on teamwork and … - KickRocks [1030718]
· 6 likes ·
Setting out to recreate something someone else did sounds pretty boring. Not to mention, you are already in a faction with Mojo and Adam. Those are two of the biggest f00cks in the game. - Beerstein [1322136]
· 4 likes ·
"I was really young when they were big" I've never heard of them :x.
Mentioned in this thread
StonerDad937 [1712381] ×1
Can you guys tell me a bit about this faction maybe, i was really young when they were big so just wanna know and share your opinions about them.
This isn't going to end well.
sorry, was it wrong for me to create this thread, i just wanted to know about a certain faction.
If you read through LS's DB building thread you'll get the jist of the issue. Its in the Graveyard now but there was some arguing about ELF in it.
i did see some of it, only a little.
just grave it before anyone see it
yes, why is everyone bitchin about ELF?
man i aint bitching, just wanna know about them! Like when did they start and all that, i dont want you to talk tras and diss each other, but i aint stopping you...
Mentions: Faction Glossary - Remake
thanks!
"I was really young when they were big"
I've never heard of them :x.
I've heard of them but I don't think even they would describe them as big! They were a decent up and coming faction until it all went tits up somewhere along the way!
Let this serve as a pre warning to keep the thread as nice as we can, with none of the crap from the LS thread. Thanks!
They probably were about when you was testing whether stock payouts were more frequent through inactivity :P
As for ELF i do recall them as a up and coming chaining faction (As Madmiketyson above just said) that weren't afraid to battle on and off the forum, never really kept tabs of what happened to them though.
I stand by that theory, have stock holders that go inactive and end up with tons of the shiny gold leaflets.
From what I understand they ran out of money to continue warring and it ended up being sold for something ridiculous (a long way over 10B) bearing in mind they didnt have any X upgrades.
It is now 39X.
Nabisco and im2slick were leaders, after it was sold up they split cash up to the some of the members and moved (along with a few members) on to WP.
I think they did do a good job building up that faction in a quick space of time, but they did run out of money which ultimately was the end for them.
I would rather have ELF than 39th X, because X cant even chain!
I was the leader and we were a bad ass group who never stood down from a fight. I didn't care if we lost a war (which wasnt often) as long as we put towards effort. If you wernt willing to chain for the faction you didn't last long. We did run short on money but that's not really the reason why we sold. Main reason was because I got busy in real life and didn't have the time to run and provide for a heavy warring faction. Anything you want to know feel free to ask because I'm the one who started ELF aka evil little f00kers
I do want to say the members are who made the faction go and succeed as much as it did. I loved the never give up attitude everyone had in the faction. And the amount of effort and money members like limetree tranq kinkerbell miro Osa luffy and I could go on for awhile but I won't, put into the faction I couldn't thank them enough for what they did. Driving each other to chain harder pushing each other over the top to win the hits competition. It was a lot of fun and by far the most fun I've had playing this game. Miss all my members a lot and hope they are succeeding at whatever they're doing.
It always feels good to be part of ELF. It no longer exists but that ELF time was the best and most fun I've had in this game just like im2slick4u said above and I am sure this is what every ex ELF member feels too.
It was sold to bloody rapid_riser for 30b!