nvm
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
nvm
Wtf has my life come to. I read through this pile of shit.
People that are speaking another language that is not their own and not similar in sounds are not going to have an easy time pronouncing things that they are not used to. It is nothing to laugh at. I do not know what you are trying to say with this thread but your intentions seem a bit rude.
I am not a first language english speaker.
Lots of my friends speak (a little bit) like that ... and it's a lot of fun when they do.
The post is intended for a bit of fun, the same way I have fun with my friends!
Sorry, it is just that there are a lot of people especially in the U.S. that make fun of people who speak English with an accent. A lot of disgusting racist attitudes come with it. I thought that this was meant with that sort of mentality.
I see your point DrZed.
Feel free to delete the post and thread.
I'm editing it out in the meantime.
Locked... [:sick:]