Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal Stats

Started by KryptoKnight [1627932] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
KryptoKnight [1627932]

I was browsing the personal stats on my phone just a little bit ago and realized the drop down is off from the stats it displays.

I'm on iOS 7 using Google Chrome

The drawing in black shows I'm on "Drugs" the red shows that it's displaying "Other"

http://i.imgur.com/MsUpG8W.jpg

Thanks,
KryptoKnight