The spouse who owns or rents the property should be able to chose how much each spouse pays. By default Spouse 1 pays 100%. Once Spouse 2 comes in the property they can change the payment to whatever they like.
Upkeep: $100,000
Spouse 1: 60%
Spouse 2: 40%
[Agree] [Disagree]
Once both spouses click on agree then the change will occur. If one disagrees then they will have to input a message and it will be sent to the other spouse.
When [Disagree] is clicked.
I disagree because: (Player puts a message here)
It will be sent in mail or event.
Credit: "Whoever had the same idea as me"
This idea was taken from general discussion forms from another player.
Really you should think of your own rather than taking from others.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=15929400&b=0&a=0
Mentions:
Free Housing
I really should try and not help to improve the game I guess... [:cry:]
You really should try with your own ideas rather than taking from others.
Looking forward to something from you.
Don't you dare to question his way to 1k karma, lile ;)
So I shouldn't suggest something that the suggester did not care to make? Should the idea just die? Do you not what it to get implemented?
You know it :P
Obviously they did care why they started a post.
Sorry your excuses couldn't carry water.
moving on!
They didn't care enough to make a suggestion. Your argruement is invalid. [:grin:]
You stole their idea before they were done, so how would you know.
Not an argument just a statement of fact.
Enough said.
Done with what? They didn't care enough to make a suggestion...
At the end of the day the suggestion is fine. Just put (suggested by 'namehere' in GD forum). Then it'll be dandy.
R+
Bla bla bla karma farming bla bla bla. It really doesn't matter "who" makes the suggestion, as long as it's made, but yeah, it's good to give credit to whoever's idea it was as Nukem suggested.
Hmm, I dunno if I like this entirely and the conversation is still on-going in GD, but R+ because I agree there needs to be some change in property management. Not a big fan of the "free rides".
bump