droid chrome.
many things are not working.
can't get to the forums, items, property vault. Just to name a few.
Please fix this.
I stack while at work.
Thanks
KJ
Can you be a bit more precise about the phone you are using so that the developers can emulate it, and give an explanation as to why you can't access these places, such as it lags or whatever, thanks.
Same here.
I'm on PC now and all works fine.
But Mobile does Not work either on Phone or Tablet.
Does not work on Droid based Tablet or iPad.
iPhone 6 does not work either.
Please fix.
Same here, this morning as usual I tried using Torn on my Kindle Fire HDX, message link just sits on the loading animation, items link just goes to a blank page (within the Torn frame). Works fine on PC.
I cant access anything on my mobile other than the home page , when i click on items and then go to use a drug for example nothing works , my mailbox wont load , forums wont load i basically cant do anything on mobile
using samsung galaxy s2 , ive tried the built in browser and chrome
currently using my pc to report the issue
Same problem here,can't access anything from phone(chats don't appear,can't access the forums,crimes or anything esle)
Using Samsung Galaxy Note4,same as the poster above, tried with the built in browser and chrome as well,but still doesn't work
On pc everything is fine
Chats do not show.
I click on anything on the left side of the page and next it's all blank.
Specifics:
iPhone 6, Safari
Tablet iPad, Safari
Tablet, Samsung Galaxy s4 Chrome
android + chrome
Forums page does not load
Able to go to crimes page but nothing happens on clicking a crime
Buttons on the gym page are disabled
im having issues also , cant see forums , items page , cant load factions pretty much everything is inaccesible from my mobile phone whether i put it in mobile view or full view. Had to log on from a computer to post on here. Using chrome , galaxy note 4 phone .
thanks
Multiple issues.samsung galaxy s4
bump and r+
Torn for any android phone = not working
Had the same issue. Couldn't do crimes, trains or access forums at all on Chrome or Safari on my tablet or phone.
Confirming that I'm having this issue as well, been for at least 6 hours now. Crimes not responding, items not loaded, can't join race, chat doesn't load, etc to name a few.
On Android phone, same problem on both Chrome and Firefox, persists even accessing full-site.
same here as well as not being able to declare wars
ff
win7 sp1
android chrome
uh LG android and the browser is chrome. Multiple issue.
Not sure what other information you need. Please let me know.
KJ
Same here =( It does not show faction armoury, announcement etc.
Chat is disappeared. I can see the list of crimes, but I'm not able to choose them.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, android.
On Pc it works fine....
Same issue, can't train, forum does not open, probably more already reported above with iPad & Safari. Now typing this using PC (Chrome) and all works fine with PC.
I have same issues, using Safari browser on iPhone 4, IOS7
Nothing works, gym, events, messages, chat.
same issues, safari and chrome on iPhone 5S, ios 8.1.2
Cant train or make crimes
Experienced the same problem , seems to be resolved as im still on mobile samsung s4 chrome
Still a bit laggy...