What do I do when done with all of George's tutorial missions? I see that there are a bunch of locked spots after his picture.... How do I move on? He tells me to do this debriefing questionaire and I already did it, and nothing is changed?
After George?
Started by Nikkie24 [1881900] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
What do I do when done with all of George's tutorial missions? I see that there are a bunch of locked spots after his picture.... How do I move on? He tells me to do this debriefing questionaire and I already did it, and nothing is changed?
You're in the guide forum, post this in Questions and Answers and you get your answer faster.. I guess.
Other missions are closed for now, but will open one day...
Moved... [:sick:]
hey guyz do u all hav missions after george
i m not having some one plz mail me wat to do.................i hav completed debriefing questionaire..