Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mug Bug

Started by animelive [1564720] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Toronto [667150] ×1 MissMary [1865614] ×1

animelive [1564720]
[image: i.imgur.com]



MissMary:animelive attacked you and stole $9,319,202 [view]

This was the event that happened but not a single penny of it was credited in my account
Toronto bought 1 x Donator Pack from your bazaar for $29,000,000. 2015/01/21 11:46:19 PM
right after the mug, I had this event

You have $29,332,124 stored in vault.

How much do you want to withdraw.

and thats all the money i had stored in there. So Miss mary lost 9m, and it didn't come to me. :/
  • Money mugged:$312,137,028


    the money i mugged was also added in the info but where did the money go??

Mentions: MissMary [1865614] · Toronto [667150]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Hmm, according to logs this happened (mug) happened at 23:46:33, while donator pack was sold at 23:46:19. Before that mug you had $20,012,922, and after you had $29,332,124 (+$9,319,202). All looks ok to me or perhaps I missed something? Also, you actually made several bazaar buys between 23:46:19 and 23:46:33, perhaps this confused your calculations?
animelive [1564720]

I see, thats what i was holding as a probablity. I was thinking the event happened after the mug because that is when I saw it. Thanks!!