so when the new missions come out if anyone needs a hand with them let me know.............i hope team missions will be up and running soon :)
Mission (Help)
Started by Robb-Stark [1075937] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nova [1570883]
· 3 likes ·
Being able to team up in Missions kind of took the skill out of actually doing the Mission. I remember on all the attack ones all you had to do was make one hit and then get someone else to …
so when the new missions come out if anyone needs a hand with them let me know.............i hope team missions will be up and running soon :)
Being able to team up in Missions kind of took the skill out of actually doing the Mission. I remember on all the attack ones all you had to do was make one hit and then get someone else to finish the attack for you and you had completed the Missions, pretty pointless really. However, if they do bring out new Missions, I hope there are some higher level ones, since I think the highest stats you need to complete all the Missions is about 10 Million possibly less.
Staff Edit.
bump
you want some
"soon"
2016 we will have them
That's way too optimistic.
the new missions when they r released will have to be be throughly tested by staff and a few select players first before being released to us general players but i wouldnt hold ur breath just yet as they could be months or maybe yrs away as yet
That's really kind of you to offer to help people complete missions that you don't even know what they will be yourself.
If I complet the missions first, I'll give you a hand ^_^ xox