Finally purchased my Wii U, just wondered if there were any other players on here? Currently playing Mario Kart 8 but getting Smash Bros. Tomorrow :) if anyone wants to play just post your Nintendo Network ID on here and we can all add one another :)
Nintendo Wii U
Started by Craig59Fifty [1873176] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Finally purchased my Wii U, just wondered if there were any other players on here? Currently playing Mario Kart 8 but getting Smash Bros. Tomorrow :) if anyone wants to play just post your Nintendo Network ID on here and we can all add one another :)
hey congrats and welcome!
I found Wii U + PC is a great gaming combination.
Mine long time ID is uberslayer, I have both Mario Kart and Smash bros as well.
Awesome, it will be nice to have more than two friends on my friends list lol! I will add you now :)
I have a Wii U but I have not those games, does anyone know some good games for it?
It depends on what you're looking for DrZed.
I play local multiplier with friends a lot so the following games are perfect. But their single players are also excellent!
- Mario Kart 8 (racing, 4 players in total)
- Wii U Smash Bros (maximum 8 players in total!)
The following are strictly for party games, they have a lot of mini games that utilize all the controllers + gamepad very well.
- Wii Party U
- Nintendo land
And then we have the "classic" Nintendo games below, all of these are must have. Beautiful graphics and gameplay.
- Pikmin 3
- Rayman Legends
- Super Mario 3D World
Last but not least, the only zombie game that can give me the chill (I played ALL zombie games on different platform)
- ZombieU
So zombie u is good? I was not sure if it would be or not
definitely get it if you want a real atmospheric zombie game
I played Hyrule Warriors just recently and it was pretty fun, you could check that out if youre into hack n slash style games.
On another note, im getting a Wii U within the next few weeks :)
It looks like Dynasty warriors in Hyrule. That does not seem all that appealing to me.
hmm, to each their own. You like Metroid games? I hear they are working on both a 2d and 3d Metroid game for the wii u.
If you don't end up finding anything that is out now for it, here are some of the most anticipated Wii u games for this year
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/technology/5-upcoming-exclusive-games-for-wii-u.html/?a=viewall