what happens if i trash 5000 items at once? does this count towards award? I do hope I don't have to press the trash button 5000 times.
Trashing item
Started by SupersonicMonk [1211723] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
what happens if i trash 5000 items at once? does this count towards award? I do hope I don't have to press the trash button 5000 times.
You get the award
This