Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Making a game

Started by DelBoy [1543807] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
DelBoy [1543807]

I'm making a puzzle game in UDK but I never played many puzzle games.
Can anyone suggest puzzles that have been in other games that you thought were fun or interesting?

Right now I've just one puzzle in game where you have to find the code to the lock.




[image: s2.postimg.org]
The_SJ [1729208]

Back to the question in hand....

I like the star puzzle in the new dragon age : inquisition also like the point and click puzzle game
e.g. Ghostscape and Coprse party
Where you have to search different rooms for items that help you gain access to new areas or solve puzzle without setting off traps or worse.
PerryDetroit [1879736]

have you tried Unity Editor? im not savvy in the subject, but you might want to check out the youtube entries and testimonials about it. i've tried it myself, but i never really finish what i start XD