i really tried Ill but i just keep put u in hosp :) great war had loads of fun :)
PT vs DA
Started by HenkiePuk [1043621] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i really tried Ill but i just keep put u in hosp :) great war had loads of fun :)
Nice war.
Really proud of DA members, a lot of members really stepped up their game this war.
Learnt a lot from our war with FTW last week, and I think that showed this week.
The DA war machine is back in full swing! It was nice to be involved for this war.
Thanks to DA for having me, and Ty PT for a good fight. It was good to finally beat some of you. :P
Thank you DA, for the great fight.
DJ_, Puscifer...your gang attacks killed me, good job.
I think losing sometimes makes us wake up and fix what need to be fixed and try to do better next time.
One compliant only:
LAGGGGGG, like i dont remember to see since long time ago. Ched, fix this, its impossible to have fun...
Great war, too bad I had to be afk during a big part of it. Still mad a couple retals here and there though.
Congratulations DA, you guys did way better than I was expecting and secured a deserved win.
I've always loved you, DA, and I still do. Wish I hadn't had to work so much and miss most of the war. Until next time. <3
Another highlight this war was me trying to self hosp with SED and opening the wrong parcel with a horses head in it, while I still had 500 stacked e >.>
Didn't even hosp me either so lost all my e AND still had the retal against me :P
+ we luf u mostest GF <3
Well Done DA! Congrats all. You guys are warring machines, I swear you guys only just war FTW the other day.
Congrats DA for your victory. You guys won fair and square.
We will try to better ourselves and maybe we can try again in the future.
Everyone can expect more action in the near future, we have more wars coming.
nope...missed your chance. Never warring PT again. Sorry xD
meh
Great to see some action again in the HOF. I had alot fun stalking DA during the war until Pucifer and Two had to ruin my fun kicking my azz!!
Congrats DA on your victory!!
Nice one DA [:smiley:]
Have to admit that i ran off to SA so PT couldn't smash me and use me as one of their many fillers. You guys are just too strong. [:cry:]
Congrats DA :) You guys look really strong! Would be cool to have a war again sometime (although that will be up to Myhedin and hippo to decide)
Thanks PT for a good war - it was harder fought than it might have looked from the outside.
I would love to war with PT again!
I'm getting double teamed in a war that I'm not even fighting or reviving for xD
CheekyM0nkey (and 1 more) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
Mentions: Cheekym0nkey [1321316]
except it's already over xD
Nice one DA. You kicked our ass well and truly. Much deserved win. You guys are way to fast lol.
Hahaha. Noob!
Try my best :P