...because I haven't donated that much and I have the option of a blue name....[:tongue:]
Blue Names
Started by Regeneration [1757073] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
...because I haven't donated that much and I have the option of a blue name....[:tongue:]
then guess it could have changed with respo or it's always been whatever it is now :P
not that I think it matters much.. guessing most people won't be spending any more rl cash by knowing the amount anyway
You might be surprised how much it adds up, I'd recommend going through your paypal records to double check xP
He's just trolling. If he had it he'd be using it. He's been trying to troll this thread for a while.
lol yeah.. should have been a golden name and VIP status for some of us :P
That's right...just trolling, no blue name to see here at all
[:love_chemistry:]
Edit:
But seriously, If it cash donation related, Its definatly not for 1k....
It would make sense that they lowered the threshold, as has been suggested several times already.
Which would also explain why so many more people have it nowadays.
So far (and I gave it all away in game)
[image: s24.postimg.org]
Feel gutted as if I had paid that in one go how many bonus points would I have accrued?
And its back :(
If you are referring to chat, you got the wrong post man XD