Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bazaar + muggers + solution !

Started by DK1993 [1870849] on in Suggestions.

12 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
DK1993 [1870849]

I've seen some people purchasing some high price stuff from personal bazaars such as DP's , stat enchanters , etc . and then mug the poor b*stard , leaving him "high and dry" ....

so i was wondering , can we put a hold place for that money in bank , so that the mentioned bazaar owner can withdraw cash from it later?

just like what happens in auction house :

when you pay the money , it doesn't add directly to that person's pocket , instead it goes in bank , and the owner can withdraw the money , sometime in the next 24 hours...



i would really love your feedback on this , so if you came across something to add or deduct , please , do tell.



P.s: this thread was a huge inspiration on the suggestion :



---------> www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=4&t=15930076&b=&a=0 <----------

Mentions: Capacity to ban players from your bazaar

DK1993 [1870849]

Y!?

(no , that wasn't right , let me try that again)


Y on earth would they do that?

(yeah , that's better!)

DrUniverse [539612]

I like the suggestion but I'd like the dust to settle a bit more on mugging first.
Plus people can turn off their bazaar when not online.
We only just got a mug system that was decent again so I'm hesitant to do this carelessly.

I'd say have an option for it but say it costs 3% price on the item. Like how credit card systems work.
They pay per transaction maybe. Kind of makes it not a bazaar though.
1875860 [1875860]

I like the idea. Such a feature would allow me to use my bazaar again for items other than bricks. For now, I just don't trade anything except for shares, real estate and small stuff.
Harsh [443611]

Seems silly that you now have to hover with your finger over the fly to mexico button madly refreshing a page in order to sell anything now.
DK1993 [1870849]

So?

is it wrong to care about other peoples difficultys?

if u thought that u may have the key to solve a problem , would u walk away?