Hey, my faction, job, world and other chat logs are not showing on my screen.. why would that be? I was talking to a guy and they just vanished.
chat logs!?
Started by Mikey_Myers [1869381] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Hey, my faction, job, world and other chat logs are not showing on my screen.. why would that be? I was talking to a guy and they just vanished.
Been down for quite a while...
Its a current issue, I believe everyone has the problem.
Oh man, that makes me feel so much better. I thought i screwed up and erased it or something.