How can I get intoCBT3124course? I can't find it in the combat training course list. I already completed the whole course list.
CBT3124
Started by havenoidea [1324959] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
How can I get intoCBT3124course? I can't find it in the combat training course list. I already completed the whole course list.
If this is the Dual Melee course, it has been removed.
Chedburn "The mission and education is completely removed for now. I don't see this as a huge deal, because completing the mission was a very small step in comparison to the payment required to start the education. I'm sure thesedualmeleeweapons will return at some point for an equivalent cost, I'm just not sure where yet."
I sure hope it will be added again soon. New players like me won't ever be able to wield duals until the course gets implemented again.
Yet the payment was virtually free. No one in their right mind didn't use the ISTC stock benefit before starting it.
You don't need to do the course to use Dual weapons you only needed to do the course to receive a pair of them for it.
Anybody can use Dual weapons.
Hell Yes! Time to shop for some hammers!
Stop. Hammer time!
With a course code like that you'd think it was a course on wielding a motorbike xD