I am looking to get my girlfriend playing torn but obviously she'd be on the same IP as me and would possibly be classed as a multi. Is there a way I can get her playing where she or I will not be banned?
New user
Started by Lugia2 [437397] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Yes, to share property here you have to be married.
I am looking to get my girlfriend playing torn but obviously she'd be on the same IP as me and would possibly be classed as a multi. Is there a way I can get her playing where she or I will not be banned?
You can both play with the IP ban in place. Just no monetary or trade interaction, so you can't send her cash and items. You can live in the same property, but she would be unable to contribute to the upkeep.
Allowing her to live for free in your Torn property would be a good way to ellicit irl favours! :D
I wear the pants, I get favours anyway ;)
So it's all good so long as I dont give her any help?
Trying to get my RL wife to join. I see above that she can live on property, but can we also get married?
Is marriage the only way to live in same place?
Yes, to share property here you have to be married.
Also, once she has the means to rent PIs, you could switch off where you rent it one month and she rents it the next month.
That is assuming that you rent.
Don't think she's going to join. She says it looks boring and she'd wouldnt like it.
Almost ended things there and then xD
Says nobody that actually has a girlfriend like ever... ;)
lol, great being the pants wearer
My rl wife made an account in torn before I began playing. She is able to play now but cannot log into the game. My account info keeps popping up instead of hers. What do we do to be able to have two ppl from the same ip play?
logging out would probably help
Has she received the verification email to HER email address? I assume, being 2 different people, she'd be using her address to sign up with? -.-
Do you mean autofill has your account name and password in?
Just manually type in her username and password, then when it asks to save, click yes.
When you go to play, type the first 2 letters or so and it should autofill the rest... when she goes to play same thing...
There's no reason you can't play on the same IP. It's very possible and I personally know dozens of players that do.