Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug in the properties section

Started by TheMediaLies [1881337] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheMediaLies [1881337]

I have a problem. The only reason I am filing this is because I think it should get fixed and because I spent millions doing what I did to build up happiness to fill the happiness bar in the private island I am using with my spouse. Basically I clicked buy a mansion and I did buy it while I was living in a PI with spouse, but when I clicked lease on the mansion all the sudden my happyness went to 100 and I did not click move out or anything. Pllease help me because I bought millions jdollars worth of DVDs to get my happyness to where it was.
RatedR [72498]

just to see if i understand you correctly.

- you already live in a PI.
- you purchased a mansion.
- your happiness then got reset to 100 after the purchase
- you did not move out of your PI/into the mansion.

correct?
JimmyJames [581165]

If his happiness dropped to 100, that means he moved into his shack, not a mansion.

Either way though, shouldn't he have until the 15 minute mark before you lose the happy?
TheMediaLies [1881337]

If I would have clicked move in the my happiness level would not have been maxed out at 100. I was not in the mansion when I clicked lease. I'm kinda over it by now. You guys can fix it or not. Up to ya'll. You can make this post resolved now.