Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Infinity - Recruiting

Started by drytorch [1763498] on in Faction Recruitment.

75 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
76
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

drytorch [1763498]

Our friendly, relaxed faction is looking for Level 10+ members who are active daily. We don't demand that you chain but provide weapons, drugs and meds if you do as well as helping you to become a better Torn player. No minimum battle stats! Our current specials - Herm: III Cumb: III Stead: II Vig: I Gall: I Chain: I Pert: I Enor: I Adept: I. APPLY today!