I'm looking for a good job. I plan to do computer hacking so Intelligence is a trait I'll need. Please let me know the perks of working for you :D
Hire me :)
Started by docsaintly [1882698] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 9 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
I'm looking for a good job. I plan to do computer hacking so Intelligence is a trait I'll need. Please let me know the perks of working for you :D