Surely the n00biest move in the history of torn that lol
PT vs DA
Started by HenkiePuk [1043621] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Surely the n00biest move in the history of torn that lol
- Leader: HenkiePuk
Can't believe noone launched a coup after that xD
Mentions: HenkiePuk [1043621]
@ LimeTree, lucky I'm such a great charismatic leader to compensate for it
>.<
DA stands for - Kings for a day, Fools for a lifetime!
Henkie lives the dream!
lol, have you forgotten popping FHCs at 900E stacked. :P
And Gratz to DA
LOL... Did he really pop FHC @ 900E stacked.
If you did then your simply the Master of NUBS!
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Thread created on 14:16:36 - 16/01/15
Wtf
I was 850 energy and i used a fhc to get to 1000
Now im on zero :o
What has been said can not be unsaid xD
- Baka [1183749]
- Status: Civilian
- Level: 86
- Posts: 6109
- Karma: 253
- Last Action: 13 minutes
Thread created on 14:16:36 - 16/01/15
Wtf
I was 850 energy and i used a fhc to get to 1000
Now im on zero :o
What has been said can not be unsaid xD
Surely if i popped an fhc at 850 energy I would have been on 150 e and not zero ;)
Illusionist i didn't miss you od on xanax in the middle of the war either bud :D
I nodded off a bit drunk fully stacked. When i woke up war was over. Felt like a right prick.
Stop it silly
Good old days, when DA used to win wars!
Just kidding :p
Atleast we don't train our stacked 5mins before a war
That's make it even worse mate xD
Losing to faction who trained their stacked E >.>
I just recalled it was YOU who manipulated poor, innocent, trusting Has into doing that [:dizzy:]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Yer but sadly it wasn't during this war I wasn't allowed to talk to him 1 day before the war :(
thanks for the necros couldn't remember the last time anyone actually warred in this game.
yw