I have a question cos i never hold my level. For example, if i hold my level at 30 until 35 and if i click upgrade at 36, will my level be 36 or 31?
Level Holding
Started by tonystark [1544245] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I have a question cos i never hold my level. For example, if i hold my level at 30 until 35 and if i click upgrade at 36, will my level be 36 or 31?
31. You need to upgrade individually for each level.
Oh thanks,,, That's what i want to know,,,
I would think it's like... you get experience for everything... when you click level up button it deducts the amount required from your experience earned cache...
...just my opinion...
Is there any way to tell what level you can upgrade to before going through the upgrades?
..
nope
Although a company update (10*) might show that
Although a company update (10*) might show that
It's kinda part of the fun...
Agreed, I just wanted to know what to expect.