I like items and I like cash
Graveyard
Started by CastleQueen [1735522] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 397 / 397 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I like items and I like cash
here comes crap
I never say no to free stuff :D
R+
Anything is better than nothing .. )
Hola!
woho :D
Hello ~ Curious what your bag of crap holds for me... Perhaps a horse head? Maybe dog poop? I'll be pleased with a brick.
woot woot thank you
:
You sent your Box of Sweet Hearts to codematrix with the message: ikr, but i didn't make it... free stuff thread
You sent your Bag of Chocolate Truffles to Squire.
You sent your Generic Wrapping Paper to DarbieCrash.
You sent your Ketamine to Lickher.
You sent your Gold Necklace to Glanz with the message: free stuff
You sent your Teddy Bear Plushie to morlock.
You sent your Police Vest to R3dWolf911 with the message: free stuff
You sent $111,111 to Merlingoth with the message: free cash for a change...
You sent your Xbox to Chuckyboy2 with the message: vaguely cooler crap at least xP
You sent $101,010 to DragonT.
You sent your Edelweiss to Lightyear with the message: freestuff
You sent your Bottle of Beer to TheTotem.
You sent $666 to Slirus with the message: freecash
You sent your Parcel to purplehayes2400.
You sent your Parcel to Helfpersky.
You sent your Present to TheDarkLegacy.
:)
Mentions: CastleQueen [1735522]
tyu very much for the parcel of plushies you rock!!
My question is where or how do you get all the stuff that you give away? Just "treasures" you pick up along the way? :)
Send me something weird.
rated up
yea queen
post
Thanks for the cash, your highness. I'm sincerely grateful
postt
interesting