Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

same ip racing

Started by sweetleaf2 [46983] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
sweetleaf2 [46983]

I may have posted this question in the wrong area previously. I have tried to search but cannot find anything regarding racing against each other in the same household. Hubby and I are both class A. Is this type of interaction aloud as long as no money is involved?
KPCSlor [1557404]

As far as I know this is fine. The interface should stop you if its a conflict like the trading system or send money does.

Good idea to stay away from money races just to be double safe.