I just launched a Steam group for Torn players to unite on Steam. Not sure if this has been done already but didn't see anything posted here. The Steam group is called "Torn City Killers" and anybody is welcome to join.
About this thread
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 68
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
· 1 likes ·
The only games I like playing online with other people are racing games. I tried L4D online and hated it. I hope H1Z1 is different.
I just launched a Steam group for Torn players to unite on Steam. Not sure if this has been done already but didn't see anything posted here. The Steam group is called "Torn City Killers" and anybody is welcome to join.
Excellent. Need more Skyrim stream ;)
The only games I like playing online with other people are racing games.
I tried L4D online and hated it. I hope H1Z1 is different.
I should have another Torn player joining tomorrow who also is a Skyrim fan, besides myself.
H1Z1 seems like its going to be a pretty good game. Miller says it is and I enjoyed my few hours I played on Day 1 and Day 3 but have been too busy with life to play.
It really depends on what you look for in a survival game.
Ask Fiore. She logged in 70 hours H1Z1 in less than a week. I'm jealous lol
I joined it.
Oh shit we got JFK in the house! This group is only starting so if anyone has any suggestion on anything at all just let me know. I will be working on it also but doing Unversity classes + independently studying for CompTIA A+ cert and just started trying to make eBay a full time job.
i'm in :)
I just joined also [:love_chemistry:]
i'll come join in a bit, see how it goes
When you guys join, don't forget to subscribe to our discussions so you can know when some makes a post in there. This way the Steam group doesn't become unsocial and inactive.
I'll join up to, any of you play DayZ still? I'm getting back into it now that my new rig is built, runs DayZ without lag with all settings turned to the max (end nerd swag :P )
I never played DayZ. I considered it but had too many bad steam reviews. I played 7 Days to Die which isn't bad and H1Z1.
the games fine if a lil glitchy right now but you have some great moments for example last night -
I head to the local police station in the hopes of finding more ammo for my rifle and also to get out of this godawful rain soaking through my very being, searching each of the rooms in turn apart from the room leading to the back entrance as I planned to head out that way and I wanted to waste as little time as possible. After searching the rest of the building I go to leave and run through the door narrowly being missed by a firemans axe aimed at my head. I back away and shout friendly in the hopes that I've not come across one of the many humans driven crazy by this nightmare. After a tense few moments we both lower our weapons.
We decide to settle in for a few hours and get a fire started while we wait for the weather to improve before we head off, but only minutes after the fire is started we quickly trample it out as we hear a van driving nearby (a very rare occurrence), we both pull out our weapons, preparing for the worst but what happens next we weren't prepared for...
Running to the top of the building to find a more defensible location we're both hit by a shot from a shotgun, bleeding and wounded we continue up the stairs as quick as we could a trail of blood following each footstep. We have no idea where the shot came from but we definitely know someone is near now.
If it's anything like dayz then playing in groups/clans makes it infinitely better.
Me and a rl friend met a few Swedish guys playing dayz one time. Since then we played a lot with them and have become good friends and even have met them a few times. One of them even moved to Ireland to work.
I think I am going to have to buy DayZ and give it a try, already got 7dtd and H1Z1 so might as well complete the Zombie MMO collection lol
I was mainly talking about the mod tbf. It had a lot more variety with different maps.
I heard the mod has less bugs and more features as well.
Can't justify the price yet however, hopefully some sale would come to Arma 2 in the near future :x
I got Arma 2 during a sale looking for a good shooter game. It sucked as that (to me anyway) but I guess I should install the mod then :P