Hi today I tried to do my gym training and it asked for the number as it normally does but it was a 7 I am 100% but it would not take it now its locked me out for the day. It said to click recaptcha but that did nothing. Thanks
Captcha
Started by Neolight90 [1770669] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Hi today I tried to do my gym training and it asked for the number as it normally does but it was a 7 I am 100% but it would not take it now its locked me out for the day. It said to click recaptcha but that did nothing. Thanks
Do you have a screenshot, or maybe the number is 1, it's not always that clear cut.
Image is failing to load the link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnyambl0iqecjdr/torn.png?dl=0 to my dropbox[image: www.dropbox.com]
well now the number 7 isn't working! the url is http://verification.torn.com/verimage-440591026.png
I went to that link it says access denied I have been unable to play all day sadly :(
I had this same issue a few nights ago, the number showed was 9. I tried the text, it told me : click the word that is in all caps, but none of them were... But I was able to get through using the 3rd option for verifying... Here are screenies:
[image: i32.photobucket.com]
[image: i32.photobucket.com]
[image: i32.photobucket.com]
I've had the same issue with the 7. I choose 1, and it get's through. There has been several occasions where I've had to guess what number it wants.
I cant do anything though, it says I have used too many then to use recaptcha but it doesnt do anything just keeps reloading
That's a 1.
Venko, that's a 4, numbers don't go out of bounds in torn's captcha. And the solution to the question is Capitals, when it says this sentence, it meants the question, not the answers.
Edit, didn't realize this thread was a week old, sorry for the bump.