It is my 100 day birthday any presents from bounties, to bricks, to dps, or even cash would be appreciated. If you send something please say why so I can say thanks. Thank you all
___---Woot Woot---___
Started by Helfpersky [1869790] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
It is my 100 day birthday any presents from bounties, to bricks, to dps, or even cash would be appreciated. If you send something please say why so I can say thanks. Thank you all
Brilliant achievement!
How long did it take you?
2 weeks, he 1337...
Did I do it right? [:sick:]
Tweeney_Sodd
You sent your Birthday Present to Helfpersky with the message: Happy birthday!!
Did... Did lime just.. Be nice to a random?
watch it be a horse head
Birthday Present - Donator Pack. thank you soooo much limetree
Must be the Calc in him...
I'm next then right?
Wanted to say thank you for all the donators. Thanks :)
lime being nice? ffs what is this world coming to lol
Lime has always sent parcels ;)